1. Year of expected graduation: 2015
2. Major: *Human Biology and Society*
3. Level: Singles Freeskate Novice
4. Years skated: 7 years
5. Home rink: Sharks Ice of Oakland; Oakland, Calif.
6. How did you first get into skating?:
I was given group lessons as a Christmas present with my older sister and I’ve stuck to it ever since.
7. Favorite skater: Yuna Kim
8. Favorite element: Double Axel and Ina Bauer
9. Most outrageous program/costume: “*Chicago” and “Papa Loves Mambo”*
10. Most embarrassing figure skating memory: Stepping onto the ice with my guards on
11. Favorite figure skating memory: Skating for NBC’s Destination Vancouver Event at Union Square in San Francisco
12. Cool/interesting things about yourself: *I am obsessed withAdele, I love to travel, and I love Pilates.
13. Why did you decide to join the UCLA figure skating team?:
I decided to join to UCLA Figure Skating Team because skating is important to me and I want to continue skating, but because skating is such an independent sport,I wanted to get a feel of what it was like skating together as a team and representing something bigger than just ourselves.
13. Favorite thing about UCLA: The inviting and intelligent environment and beautiful campus!